- Put our olives for a day in a basin of water. The next day, rinse thoroughly.
- Fill the same basin with enough water and stir the lime until it dissolves.
- Put olives in it and leave them for 2-3 hours. Wash them with plenty of water.
- Put the water, sugar and olives in a saucepan and boil it on medium heat for 30 minutes. (To see if our dessert is ready, dip a spoon into the syrup and if it stands, then it is ready.)
- Add the lemon juice.
- Let it cool down a bit and throw in the basil leaves. We put it in glass jars that close well.