- In a bowl, mix the hot water with the yeast.
- Add the salt and flour and beat on medium speed for 5 minutes.
- Gradually add Extra Virgin Karpea BBQ Olive Oil Sea salt & garlic.
- Once the dough becomes soft and elastic, take it out of the bowl, spread it with olive oil and put it back in the bowl.
- Cover it with a towel and leave it for 1 hour to swell.
- Bake in a well preheated oven with air at 220 degrees for about 30 minutes.
- Finish with 4 sprays of Extra virgin olive oil Karpea spray with oregano to take off the taste!